Who are we?
VAT BE 0541.335.125
This privacy statement applies to the processing, in particular the collection, management and use, of your personal data as a natural person by Tense.
What data do we collect and process
By personal data we mean all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. This concerns data (i) that you have provided to us ourselves, (ii)which we assign to you for the use of our products and / or services or (iii), which we obtain through your use of our products and / or services.
It concerns data to identify you (name, address, customer number, account number …), to contact you (address, telephone or mobile number, fax, e-mail, user name, identification data about the devices you use …) and to be able to serve you correctly (which products or services you use, preferences and interests, activity, feedback …).
Processing purposes and Legal grounds for such processing
Personal data are processed for various purposes. However, we ensure that we only collect and process the data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
We thus use your personal data:
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- For other purposes if we have received permission from you for this. You are, of course, free at all times. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can contact us via the standard channels;For the execution of an agreement and / or to be able to assess whether a contract or service can be concluded. If you are a customer with us, we also store your contact and billing information. These data are necessary for the cooperation to run smoothly.If we have a legitimate interest to do so (processing for research purposes, dispute management and legal risks, complaints management and after sales service, exercising and safeguarding our rights, …). In doing so, we must ensure that the balance between those legitimate interests and the impact on your privacy is not disturbed in any case.
Internally Tense takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data both in our offices and / or via our website. For example, we employ the necessary firewalls that secure external access from outside, a stringent password policy is applied. We ensure that our employees and processors only have the necessary information they need in the performance of their assignment and those who handle data in a safe and confidential manner.
Transfer to third parties
Only Tense uses your data. We therefore DO NOT share your data with third parties. Except :
- Our processors who are responsible for our ICT infrastructure.
Personal data may of course not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. In that respect, the storage period can also vary, depending on the purpose.
What are your rights?
- Right to inspect and correct, change or delete data
has the right to inspect all personal data we collect from you. Any incorrect or incomplete data can be changed or removed.
- Right to be forgotten
has the right to have your data removed from our databases.
- Right to file a complaint
If you believe that we have processed your information unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be, through an online form on https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/citizen/actions/lodge-a-complaint or with Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel,+32 (0)2 274 48 00,+32 (0)2 274 48 35, email@example.com.
You can also contact us with any question or concern you have regarding your privacy on firstname.lastname@example.org
This version of the privacy statement was last modified on 8 September 2020.