What is a cookie?
Information is saved in this text file, such as your choice of language on a website. When you visit the website later again, this cookie returns to the concerned website. In this way, the website recognizes your browser and can for example retain your choice of language.
Cookies usually also have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (so-called session cookies), while others can be stored longer on your computer, sometimes until you delete them manually (so-called permanent cookies).
If you wish to know which cookies have been saved on your device or if you can delete them, you can use a parameter of your browser. You will find more information on how to do it via the following links.
|Firefox (mobile)||Chrome (mobile)||Safari (mobile)||Microsoft Edge|
If you use another browser, you can check if the procedure for your browser is mentioned in this explanatory website
Tense uses various cookies:
- Functional or necessary cookies: These cookies ensure that the website or webshop function properly. These facilitate and personalize your visit and user experience. E.g. The shopping cart in the webshop, products on the wish list browser settings, …
- Analytical cookies : Through analytical cookies we collect information about the use of our website or webshop by the users with the help of third parties (Google Analytics). By measuring and mapping the use of the website or webshop, we can improve it and thus optimize its ease of use. The following data is stored e.g.: browser characteristics, when and for how long you use the website; which pages are visited, whether the functionalities are used, …
- Social media cookies from third parties: These cookies are placed by the social media websites themselves; these cookies ensure that functions of those websites are possible, e.g. a Youtube video, Google maps, like or share via Facebook or other channels. We would like to refer you to the statements on the websites of these social media channels.
- Marketing cookies: Advertising cookies are placed on our website or webshop. We use the information from these cookies in order to be able to make the most relevant offers for you. For our webshop we wish to help you by pointing out possible articles that may be of interest to you. This is done on the basis of your previous visits, your history of purchases and your interests that we know because we asked you to do so. All this information is combined so that we get an idea of your preferences and the webshop can be adapted for you.
Which types of cookies are placed via our site?
First Party cookies
Tense uses first party cookies or direct cookies that serve to improve your user experience on Tense. This means that they only collect information on our website itself. They arrange the technical part of the website and remember certain things of the visitor, such as the language choice, the visited page and the time spent by the visitor on the website.
Third Party cookies
There are also third parties with another domain name that places cookies via the website of Tense. Examples are Google and Facebook. They keep track of the surfing behavior of users and create a user profile based on that data.
Parties that may put cookies:
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Remarketing: https://www.google.be/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Hubspot: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy – policy
- Facebook pixel: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Who can you contact for questions?
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about our privacy statement or the way we process your personal data, including exercising your rights, please contact Tense
This can be done by:
- Phone on +32 (0)50 94 69 69
- E-mail to info@Tense.be